Friday, August 21, 2009

Introduction

Since this is my first post, it only makes sense to begin with an introduction. My name is Eva and I live in the southern California area. I have been married to my best friend for the past ten years and we have four beautiful children together, all of whom I am currently homeschooling.
As you can tell by the name of this blog, I am a couponer. I started hardcore couponing about a year ago and I am hooked! I had previously used coupons and shopped sales on occasion but had never taken it to the next level, which I do now. I used to spend an average of $120 a week on groceries. But since I started couponing I now spend and average of $75! Not only did I lower my weekly budget by nearly half but I realized that I was buying twice the amount of groceries for less!
The purpose of this blog is to let you all in on the great deals I snag or other deals I find on the internet. The stores I will be focusing on are Vons, Ralph's, Albertsons, Walgreens, and Henry's. Since I'm also a homeschooler I will be posting about good deals I find at Border's and Barnes and Noble bookstores as well, plus other frugal homeschooling ideas.
Please join me as I continue my frugal journey and learn to make the most of the resources which God has so graciously given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment