Swagbucks is a great way for you to save or make a little money. What exactly is Swagbucks you ask? It is a search engine, like Google, but it gives you points (bucks) for doing online searches. My favorite prize to claim is the $5 Amazon gift card that I can redeem for 450 swagbucks. You can also get $5 deposited into your Pay Pal account for 700 swagbucks. I have been using Swagbucks for about a year and a half and I am hooked! I bought about 80% of my children's Christmas presents last year from Amazon for FREE using gift cards that I earned through Swagbucks! I also use these to get books or curriculum for our homeschool. This has helped tremendously with our school budget.
Now, don't expect to get swagbucks with every search you do. It is occasional and the amount of swagbucks also varies but it is something that adds up and there are plenty of earning opportunities as well. Just remember to always be signed in or you will not get any credited to your account.
1) Online searching. This one is obvious and probably the most common way to get swagbucks. I always do an online search for everything. Even websites that I frequent often. For example, instead of saving Amazon to my favorites and accessing it from there, I do an online search for it and sometimes I get swagbucks for it. So even if you already have a website saved to favorites you should still do an online search for it. This will better your chances of getting swagbucks. Fridays are also a good day to search because it is Mega Swagbucks Friday. On these days you have a better chance of winning high value swagbucks.
2) Daily Polls. This will give you one extra swagbuck every day. If you look under the QUICK LINKS tab on the left side of the homepage you will see a link for DAILY POLLS. Click on it and answer the question and click on submit. Very easy.
3) Special Offers. This is another way to get a swagbuck every day. Again, look under the QUICK LINKS tab and click on SPECIAL OFFERS. Click on the link on the right side that says View Our No Obligation Special Offers. All you need to do is skip the offers and after about 7 offers you get a swagbuck. I do Special Offers and Daily Polls everyday to get more swagbucks.
4) Shopping. This is a good way to get swagbucks, especially if you are already going to purchase something online anyways. Just click on SHOP AND EARN on the left hand side of the homepage and find your store. Even iTunes is included which is really good for me ;) Make sure to click thru the link provided so that you will get your account credited the swgbucks that you earn. You get two swagbucks for every dollar you spend.
5) Trade In. This is a great way to earn swagbucks as well as get rid of junk. You can trade in old cell phones or old video games and consoles. I have used this in the past and, trust me, it is very easy to use. You can find the link for this on the left hand side of the homepage click on TRADE-IN and then click on either cell phones or video games, depending on what your trading in.
For cell phones just look up your cell phone model, answer a few questions about it, then print out the postage paid label and receipt. I love that the shipping is free. It does usually take a couple weeks for them to receive, inspect, and credit you account, but I've never had a problem with them.
For video games it's basically the same thing, look up you game or console and answer a few questions. Different games have different values but at least you clean up your shelves and get a few swagbucks too. Since my kids have iPods now their Nintendos just sit collecting dust. So I have been sending in all their old games to get more swagbucks.
6) Swag Codes. Ocassionally, Swagbucks will put out swag codes. These can be found on their blog, toolbar, Twitter, Facebook, or newsletters that they send out. Everytime you find a code you enter it into the box on the right hand side of the homepage under where it says Enter your Swag Code then click on Gimme. Your swagbuck will be credited to your account.
I cannot say enough good things about Swagbucks . I use it everyday and absolutely LOVE it. If you'd like to sign up (and I don't see why not) click here.