Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Points

My Points is a website that, like Swagbucks, helps you earn gift cards. I signed up for this about four months ago and I already earned a $10 Shell gift card and am halfway to earning another. There are lots of ways that you can earn points. The easiest is to click on the links in the emails they send you. About 70% of the emails they send have links that say "get 5 points just for clicking".  And it really is that easy; I click on the link and as soon as the new page loads I close it out. (Unless of course it is something that interests me). Other times, there is a requirement to get your points like sign up for a newsletter or purchase something. I don't do the ones with a purchase requirement but I do sign up for the newsletters. (After all I can always unsubscribe.)

As I mentioned above, some emails require purchasing something to get your points. Well, you can also shop through My Points to get more points. Just look up your store and click through their link. Depending on which store it is you will get different amounts of points for every dollar you spend. This is a quick way to really give your points a boost.

Another way to earn points is to complete the surveys they send you. What I like is that they will still give you 10 points even if you don't qualify. If you do qualify and complete the survey you will receive 50 points.

My most favorite way to earn points, however, is with coupons. You can print either Coupons.com or Smartsource coupons. For every coupon you print AND redeem from coupons.com you will get 10 points. If you print and redeem any 10 coupons from either coupons.com or smartsource you will get 25 bonus points. This is super easy for me to do every month. Whenever I need to print a coupon I log into My Points and click on the link in the right hand side (there is always a link or an ad for the printable coupons) and print away. It only takes about a week to get the points into my account.

There are a few other ways to get points but these four are probably the easiest and will also yield the most. So sign-up now with My Points and start saving up your points to get a gift card of your choice. They really do have a very large variety of different stores, gas stations, and restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment