Friday, September 11, 2009

Target Coupon Policy

Target has finally put up their coupon policy on their website. Go here to print it out and make sure to take it with you whenever you go to Target.
Thanks, Krazy Coupon Lady!

I find I always have to use my printout. Last week I purchased two Arm and Hammer trial size toothpastes at $1.07 each and when I handed the cashier the $3.00 off two coupon she refused it. I got out my coupon policy and told her she could adjust the coupon. She said she was confused because the managers had always told her to refuse coupons that had a higher value than the item. So she called her manager to confirm what I had told her. The manager seemed very upset and said it was common sense to know that the manufacturer did not intend for this coupon to be used on trial size items. I told her, as politely as I possibly could, that it was common sense to read her store's coupon policy and to make herself familiar with it. When she noticed I had gotten upset over her remark she immmediately apologized and said she would only give me the discount today but next time she wouldn't. I really don't like going to Target but unfortunately, they have some really good deals. If only they would update their employess on their policies!
Anyways, I hope this will help us on our trips to Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment